Isaac Sheptovitsky • Product Manager
For the last 2 years I’ve been managing and designing products in the Fintech industry.
Coming from a design background, I teach Product Design at Netcraft Academy and mentor at Give&Tech. I enjoy solving complex problems and actually getting things done.
Product Manager at Salaryo • 2022 - 2023
Salaryo is a digital lending company, operating in the American SMB market.
- Understanding user needs, defining KPIs and creating the roadmap alongside management
- Launching 3 products and 10+ features
- Radically improving the onboarding process
Product Manager & Designer at Anchor • 2020 - 2022
Anchor (B2B) is a billing and payment automation for SMBs.
- Leading the product team according to company strategy and goals
- Translating business goals into features, PRDs and design deliverables
- Conducting user research for both business and design needs
Freelance • 2018 - present
Worked with startups and tech companies as a product designer.
- Accompanying founders from the ideation all through to implementation
- Defining and designing product’s features
Lead Product Designer at Track160 • 2017 - 2019
Track160 is a SportTech company, an all-in-one automated analytics solution for football teams.
- Designing & defining the company’s product and design system
Product Designer at Showbox • 2016 - 2017
Showbox was a video editing and publishing company.
Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design • 2011 - 2015
B.Des in Visual Communications
Udacity • 2017
Front End Nano Degree program
Tal Florentin (John Bryce) • 2018
User Experience course
Itamar Gilad • 2021
Lean Product Management workshop
Give & Tech • 2023
90+ hours of product training and mentoring
My extensive experience coding
HTML, CSS, JS while building a React app with multiple API integrations, has greatly enhanced my ability to communicate effectively with the dev team and design efficient UI.
Give & Tech
Mentoring at the Product Design course
Weekly meetings with a holocaust survivors, being a helping hand a listener
My thoughts on product and design.
Prioritize MVP Features Using the Kano Model
Prioritizing features at an early stage of the product is a bummer — the Kano model helps us understand in which features to invest and…
The comprehensive 8pt Grid Guide
Start your UI project right with this extended framework for the 8pt grid: Typography, Icons and Layout.
Design System based on the 8pt Grid
This article is the 2nd in a two part series — to the previous chapter in which I demonstrate how to establish an 8pt grid.